We pride ourselves on our community-based ethos.
David Stevenson The Apprentice mission of Channel 10 is to provide fun year-round opportunities to children and adults of all abilities, families, & communities through educational & recreational programs that promote diversity, acceptance and appreciation.
We value our reputation of providing opportunities that greatly impact and enhance the lives of all those we serve. We operate our organisation with a commitment to accountability, integrity, and honesty.
We respect every individual’s unique qualities and capabilities. We recognise and promote the value of a healthy environment and positive relationships.
We commit to developing and maintaining long-term relationships with participants, families, volunteers, and funders in the communities we serve. We embrace diversity and inclusion in every way and we promote leadership and tolerance within our communities. We hold ourselves as responsible members of the community, as demonstrated through partnerships, opportunities, and active involvement.
We want to:
- Continue to expand to maximize our ability to best serve our diverse and growing population groups, providing quality educational and recreational experiences for people of all abilities.
- Continue to seek and actively pursue collaboration with communities, organisations, and individuals to provide greater opportunities for our current and future participants.
- Be recognised as an independent organisation whose sound fiscal management and use of best practices promote maximum growth for the future.
- Cultivate an active volunteer base through community engagement.
- To advance our services providing the highest quality recreational and educational program for participants of all physical, developmental and economic abilities.